[blindkid] Hebrew Braille

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 13:16:17 UTC 2010

If it weren't for the fact that we needed Haggadahs in Braille, I would still be thinking it should be read from right to left.
Maybe the reasoning is that all the equipment, braillers, braille note takers, etc., would all have to be made separately
for Hebrew so that they would work in the opposite direction?

Have a great Monday!

Lenora