[blindkid] ABCs

Erin Teply eteply at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 19:27:08 UTC 2010

Hi Sue,

I have a question for you.  It sounds like you are teaching braille and print, so your twins have some good vision?  I am curious as to how you have the letters brailled, do you just use the standard size braille cell or do you have it enlarged on a different medium?  My son is 4 and I'm working on this with him as well.

Thanks and congrats!  It is these little things that make our day!

Erin