[blindkid] NBP-Announce: Kids: Hailstones and Halibut Bones

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Wed Mar 10 16:59:07 UTC 2010

Our copy just came yesterday.  I have done a quick survey and it is going to
be a big help for my son who is blind with all the great descriptive
language that incorporates all the senses, including sight.  It is a book
worth reading to all children.  My 7 year old home schooler is now reading
to her younger siblings 3 1/2  and they love it.  She is also learning
appropriate Braille technique.
Blessings,
Sue H.