[blindkid] 2010 NOPBC Conference Information

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Tue Mar 16 13:59:44 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

Convention season is upon us and I am happy to share with you the
information about this year's NOPBC Conference.  In the document
attached you will find our schedule of events and information about
how to register.  Register in advance to save $$$!!!

Please note the following:
    * There are separate registrations for our NOPBC conference, the
whole NFB Convention, and child care.
    * NOPBC registration this year will be done by mail, NOT
online.  The address appears in the attached document.
    * You can register for the NFB Convention online (info at
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp ).
    * Information about child care registration will appear in the
next issues of the Braille Monitor and Future Reflections.
    * Do pay attention to deadlines so that you don't miss out on anything!
Hope to see you in Dallas!

Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976