[blindkid] Why does this child look blind?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:58:25 UTC 2010

Dorene, this low-vision person does not have a clue, as to how a parent
operates!  Come on!  Your daughter needs braille instruction and cane
instruction.  Period.  End of sentence.  This professional has no right
dictating what your child needs.  You are the parent.  You are the
advocate.  That means, you call the shots.  Not the district, not the TVI,
not the principal.  Yesterday, I turned 36 years old.  I have been using
braille for 30 years!  How dare this school district treat you like dirt!

In closing, thank you, Mindy Lipsey, for wishing me a Happy Birthday.

Eric
..

..

..

Attention please!

..

Don't miss the new-and-improved college baseball list!

..

LSU, the Florida Schools, and the California Schools!

..

..

It's all good!

..