[blindkid] Ordered our free cane! wheeee!!!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Mar 28 01:42:26 UTC 2010

Can you please share the song or rhyme you did with your son as you taught
him how to move the cane to and fro? I as a kindergarten teacher put as many
things I could to song or rhythmic wording so as to reinforce the lessons at
hand. I would so like to learn how you did this to reinforce skills of cane
techniques

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.