[blindkid] Ordered our free cane! wheeee!!!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Mar 29 14:49:09 UTC 2010

Thanks so much for the words of hope and encouragement. I will share this
with you all. I know it will be changing in a few months if not for any
other reason but for a recent honor I just got. I have been selected as a
regional finalist for a coveted White House Fellowship. I go on to the next
phase of the interview this coming Monday and Tuesday. So keep your fingers
crossed. But if nothing  else progresses past this level I will have a
certificate with a white house seal and the Presidents signature on it. that
will look so nice on a resume. The intimidating thing to tell you the truth,
is that it is a competition for people of all abilities. I am going up
against Harvard and Yale graduates, doctors and lawyers, etc. it is an
honor, so maybe just maybe the hr deprrtments at some of the schools I want
to work at will take a closer look next time I submit a resume for a
position,.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.