[blindkid] Braille Flea Market

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 04:24:46 UTC 2010

Hello:

     Here is the information for the Braille Book Flea Market. Below is a
copy of a letter I received from Peggy Chong.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
-------------------------
Hello All:

We now have an address to mail your Braille books for the 2010 Braille Book
Flea Market in Dallas.  It is...

Vanessa Pena

UPS Customer Counter

10155 Monroe

Dallas, TX 75229

Books can be sent, Free Matter for the Blind to this address.   Thank you in
advance for your books.

Peggy Chong