[blindkid] Convention Registration reminder

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu May 13 02:03:02 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are making plans to attend NOPBC's 2010 national
conference, Education: Top Down and Bottom Up, which will take place
at the national convention in Dallas in July.  Our program will
feature exciting speakers, our famous Cane Walk, activities for
children, and workshops on topics such as IEPs, developing
independence, Braille, math, science, social skills, and many more.

Conference information and registration forms are
attached.  Preregister now to save money!

To register for the main Convention and to purchase banquet tickets,
you can use this link:  http://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp

If you would like to sign up for the NOPBC Conference, please print
and fill out the attached forms.  (We hope to be set up for online
registration next year.)  You can also go to the following link to
print out the
form:  http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm10/bm1004/bm100409.htm

If you would like to sign your child up for child care (NFB Camp),
here is the link where you can print out the
form:
http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm10/bm1004/bm100410.htm

Hope to see you there!

Carol