[blindkid] IEP

julietnan julietnan at aol.com
Mon May 17 21:22:12 UTC 2010

Hi,
My husband and I are gong to be attending out daughters first IEP meeting next month. Our daughter will be 3 in July and will be starting preschool in the fall. Since we are new to all this, I was wondering if I could ask for advise, suggetions, things I need to know, things I need to ask, etc. Any advise would be welcomed! How many of you had your children attend mainstream preschool and how many had your child attend a special preschool for VI kids. What are the pros and cons of both? Thank you so much,  I really learn a lot from you guys!
Julie