[blindkid] High School

Kasondra Payne kassyp36 at msn.com
Mon May 17 15:44:16 UTC 2010

I applaud those parents and students who realize how important their
electives and other classes are. High school was wonderful for me partly
because of the interesting electives I had like student government, drama,
journalism, and of course Spanish. No I did not take all these classes the
same year, but these are the different elective I took at one time or
another. In fact, because I had started Spanish in junior high, I had taken
all the Spanish the district offered by the eleventh grade. Good luck to all
those kids going into high school now. I have about five years before I have
to deal with that challenge.

Kasondra Payne