[blindkid] braille music notation?

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Sun May 30 11:22:45 UTC 2010

Thanks for your feed back.  Having spend many a year living with my
Conservatory graduate, as well as our many talented musical friends, many of
whom are professional musicians, I have learned many new things.  If there
is anything I have learned well, it is that no two musicians play or
interpret the same and all a fine artists, using many different methods and
techniques to hone their craft.
Blessings to all who weighed in on this and many other blind issues. WE all
continue to learn!  Thanks!
Sue H.