[blindkid] Coping with grief of having blind child fable

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 19:33:55 UTC 2010

I love your view on the analogy and thank you for sharing it to the group. I
think it is somewhat like this for teens with a disability till they figure
it out. Indeed they can do everything but in a different way, and we must
see things like being able to drive in a different way like now I can go on
the bus with adults that kind of thing. The analogy has so much to be taken,
but indeed I can see how some could be hurt, and others comforted. Not sure
it is a good thing for a parent who has just learned of the Childs
disability to be given, but the boat one is great! Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age