[blindkid] New Book by Carol Castellano

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 01:27:34 UTC 2010

That is awesome!!! Look forward to reading it. Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age