[blindkid] NBP-Announce: NBP's Annual Holiday Sale and Gift Ideas!
agrima at nbp.org
Wed Nov 17 14:42:41 UTC 2010
Jump on the holidays - save time and money - with National Braille
Press's annual holiday kids' book sale!
Order three books form the list below, get the fourth one FREE!
Order two books from this list, get the third one for half-price!
(As always, we apply the discount/free book to the most expensive book
in the bunch.)
Sale expires December 31, 2010.
Order soon - these books are in very limited supply and last year we
sold out very quickly!
See the list below, or read descriptions of the books - and see more
gift ideas, including print/braille magnets and new jewelry - at:
Books included in the sale:
- Llama Llama Red Pajama, $16.99
- Dad, Jackie and Me, $16.95
- Helen Keller: The World in her Heart, $16.99
- Piano Starts Here, $16.99
- If I Ran for President, $6.99
- Madeline, $7.99
- Fly High, Fly Low, $7.99
- In a Dark Dark Room, $5.00
- Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel, $9.99
- Froggy Eats Out, $5.99
- In the Tall, Tall Grass, $7.99
- Hailstones and Halibut Bones, $9.95
- It's Mine!, $6.99
- Little Red Riding Hood, $12.99
- Picture Book of Florence Nightingale, $6.95
- One of Each, $7.99
Note: The following items are NOT part of the sale - but they make
- Just a Snowy Day, $8.99
- Braille Caravan, $30.00
- Noah's Animals (Tactile Set), $28.00
- Chunky Puzzle: Shapes, $9.99
- Madeline Plush Doll, $9.95
- A Wish for Wings that Work: An Opus Christmas Story, $7.99
We encourage telephone orders. You can order online, but you'll need to
call or email us for your free book.
Call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order by mail - send payment to: NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston,
Email: orders at nbp.org
Nbp mailing list
Nbp at nbp.org
PLEASE DO NOT respond to this message! It is an automated message and
your query will not reach us. Send questions to orders at nbp.org .
Visit us at http://www.nbp.org
More information about the BlindKid