[blindkid] Disneyworld

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Nov 20 03:59:42 UTC 2010

Since our national convention will be held in Orlando, Florida, this summer,
I would like to include some information about access at Disneyworld in the
Winter, 2011 issue of Future Reflections.  If your family has visited
Disneyworld or Epcot Center, please contact me and share your experiences.
Were there any adaptations at the parks that made them especially friendly
for blind visitors?  Did any attractions pose problems?  What was the
attitude of the staff?  I really appreciate your help!

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net
773-631-1093