[blindkid] Disneyworld

Rene Harrell rjharrell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:27:51 UTC 2010

Debbie,

Our family travels to DisneyWorld every year. We've accrued a lot of tips
and "tricks of the trade" that make for a smooth, enjoyable experience at
the Parks. I'll try and write out a comprehensive list sometime this
weekend.

*smile*
Rene

--
" I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."