[blindkid] Mp3 players

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 05:02:26 UTC 2010

I would get an IPod nanno. It can be made accessible right out of the box is
fairly affordable, and now can play all files not just ITunes. It has been
well worth it! Also with the newest 2 revisions you don't need a screen
reader on the computer to get the voice tags for the music and books.

Hope that helps.

Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age