[blindkid] Mp3 players

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:03:27 UTC 2010

My son has an iPod and a Victor Stream.  He uses them for different
purposes.  The stream is great for NLS books and he uses it for textbooks
too.  He likes the iPod because it is smaller and has a bigger "cool"
factor.  He listens to audio books and music on the iPod.  He finds both
devices very accessible and likes them very much.

Sally Thomas