[blindkid] Mp3 players

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 21:08:10 UTC 2010

I use it with the newer versions. Just a few minor changes.

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age