[blindkid] Temple Beth El Braille Bindery

DIANA ERWIN dperwin0103 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 18:39:22 UTC 2010

My daughter is 11 years old and we have been homeschooling for a little over a
year.  Temple Beth Bindery was a great resource for us- they provided over 10
books for us last year, many of which we used for our reading/language arts
curriculum.  They contacted me about a month ago, and are in the process of
brailling many more for us... all free of charge.  Everyone there is so kind and
helpful.  They are eager for others to learn about and take advantage of this.
It has been a blessing for us, considering we can find a used, print copy of the
literature on Amazon or at Half-Price books for a few dollars, but the braille
copy is 4 or 5 times as much.  Please look into this!

-Diana