[blindkid] braillesense plus and bookshare

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 17:25:31 UTC 2010

Okay, Roman just got his BrailleSense Plus  YEAH!  He loves it, says it is WAY easier than the pacmate he has at school.  He played with it for three hours last night and has the calc and several features figured out.

Now he wants to get busy with some books from bookshare.  I have a membership (actually Roman does) but have never used it.  Does anyone out there have the braille sense and could give us some pointers on how to do this?

I am only barely computer literate, so be patient with me and spell out the ovbious.  How do we download a book and get it on the braillesense and then open it for him to read?

Rosina and Roman