[blindkid] Survey on Future Web Portal for Blind Children

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Oct 22 18:27:11 UTC 2010

Hi all.

I am working with Access 2 Independence in Iowa City, Iowa to create a
web portal for blind children.  The free portal will offer natively
accessible educational games and other activities, and it will not
require a screen reader, or other assistive technology.

At this point in the project, we need to gather some information on
how blind kids are currently using computers.  So, we are asking any
interested parents of blind children to take our short survey.  Even
if your child doesn't use a computer, we still would like your input.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGF0ZTBrWWgzNnRFNGRjZmJlS09QMEE6MQ

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at this
email address.

Thank you.

Aaron Cannon