[blindkid] O&M Therapist in Bethesda, MD area?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 23:21:45 UTC 2010

You should have plenty of NFB people willing to work with you. Just call
national center. Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age