[blindkid] English-Spanish/Spanish-English Dictionary

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:24:47 UTC 2010

Well, folks, here is the response from Bookshare:

Hi,

I'm sorry, but we can't put a Spanish/English dictionary using our inhouse
team or our outsourcers. It's way too much formatting, and we have no
outsourcers who read or speak Spanish. I checked the NIMAC, but they don't
have one either.

Your best bet is to contact the publisher of a Spanish/English dictionary
and ask for an accessible copy of the book. Sometimes they are
accommodating, sometimes not.

We do have a few books with some translations, but they are definitely not
full dictionaries.

Sorry we couldn't help you!  Carrie

Perhaps I might be able to start looking aroud for one to contact the
publisher but I am not sure when I can do that. If anyone has a favorite
print dictionary, perhaps they might want to contact the publisher. I know
this is something that many would like to have so I'm sure that we'll
eventually figure out how to get one.

Bonnie