[blindkid] Changing school districts

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:16:39 UTC 2010

Wow, I am glad to hear this as I have considered purchasing an 18 cell apex
for me whenever I can afford it. I currently have a 32 cell Empower and  I
would love the apex.

As soon as we know for sure about the move, could find out any day, then I
will see if there is an 18 cell in the district or state. I'm thinking not
as there are very few Braille readers in our district and I'm under the
impression that most have not been as determined as we have to get a good
note taker.
Thanks to everyone for your helpful suggestions and comments. I felt a bit
frustrated initially , but I think things will work out fine after hearing
that many have had little problem with 18 cells.
Bonnie