[blindkid] Walking in a line/cane use

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:03:33 UTC 2010

The O&M instructor at our school used some PVC pipe attached to a desk with
zip strips for cane storage.  This seems to stay attached better than Velcro
did.  We had trouble with the Velcro coming off and leaving a sticky spot on
things.  With all solutions, your mileage may vary.  I thought I'd add this
as it has worked for my son.

Sally Thomas