[blindkid] Explaining blindness to a child

Susie Cooper scooper1218 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 20:28:06 UTC 2010

I agree.  My son is 9 now but he started to loose his sight when he was 5.  From
the beginning we have been truthful with him and have told him that he can still
do whatever he wants and we will back him up in whatever he wants to do.  I feel
the communication with your child is the most important one.

Best of Luck!

Susie Cooper