[blindkid] Another milestone

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Tue Sep 21 20:45:25 UTC 2010

Hey you guys, it has been quiet.  What is happening with your new school
year?  We are homeschooling on the road in the RV as we roam around the
country this year.  Talk about your one room school house, how about your
one room house!
Our twins are doing great!  Vinnie just recognized his first Braille letter,
but more importantly, he told me when I asked him.  He is starting to get
this question and response thing.  So if he told me one letter, then he
probably recognizes more than that.  He is really starting to work with the
Braille, following along, when we read books.

However, he refused to go on the potty.  He was doing pretty good.

Vinnie is doing great with his cane, but we need a new one.  He is
outgrowing the old one.

So how is everyone doing?

Blessings,
Sue H. and the gang