[blindkid] Letter of the week--i

Wagner, Gail Katona Y wagner_g at aps.edu
Thu Sep 30 15:40:12 UTC 2010

Good going Jack!
Carol, I've used the new Perkins and I "personnaly" am not a fan. It
reminds me of a little kid's toy made out of plastic. Yes, it does have
an easier touch for sure! So for little guys it probably will be good.
For home use I think it will be OK. I just don't see it holding up and
being durable in the schools. My two cents worth.....
Gail