[blindkid] New Perkins Brailler

Wendy Molle wmolle at schoharie.k12.ny.us
Thu Sep 30 19:33:05 UTC 2010

I have tried the new Perkins Brailler.  We have 2 or 3 in the school.  I was initially really excited by the erase capability, but I have to admit that I don't really like it either.  Granted I am an adult,  sighted teacher, but it just feels flimsy.  It seems harder to load the paper correctly.  I am sometimes not sure I typed the correct letter and I have to look back to make sure all of the dots "took."
Just me, but I'll stick with the old kind as long as I came.

Wendy Molle
Schoharie Elementary