[blindkid] New England's Blind / Vi Alpine Ski Festival Week Opportunity

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 16:52:25 UTC 2011

Greetings All,

Maine Handicapped Skiing is hosting New England's Blind / Vi Alpine Ski Festival Week, Feb 12-16, 2012 at SugarLoaf Mountain Resort in Carrabassett Valley, Maine. Shuttle Service is available from the Portland, Maine airport to and from the Festival. The week is going to be packed with fun experiences for everyone!

Please visit our web site for great Ski and Stay Packages and for all the Festival details at:

      http://nevifest.org/

The Festival is for all abilities levels and offers Guide training as well for family and friends or individuals interested in Blind Guiding.

- Scott