[blindkid] Homeschooling

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 14:21:02 UTC 2011

Hi, You just gave the most perfect information! I'm going to save this to
share with others as it is hard to give this information with out going on
forever. There are a few other ways to get services, but they take a lot of
advocating and only work in some states. The yahoo group is just
blindhomeschooler. Don' add the S.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!