[blindkid] [Bulk] photo of Adelyn

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 16 13:49:15 UTC 2011

And we will all be here to help you with the journey. Support is what we do
best around here. Enjoy the time there and the trip home.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
— Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!