[blindkid] Hello

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:09:00 UTC 2011

Sarah

Putting a %150 in nod to what Debbie says here. Lilli Nielsen also has
excellent videos out so you can really see what she does with the
children...just incredible results. You could give them to the people who
are caring for your child also to help them
Denise

--
 Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision

Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com