[blindkid] Convention hotel...make your ressies!

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:41:30 UTC 2011

Carol, you have my deepest apologies for starting a panic ::::bad holly::::
Looking back at last year's agenda I see where I got myself confused.  I"m
not going to say how in case so as not to confuse things here even more!

Again, I'm sorry!

Holly

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Carol Castellano <blindchildren at verizon.net