[blindkid] labeling diagrams?

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 17:34:40 UTC 2011

Hi Rosina,
In addition to the excellent suggestions of Pat and others, you and
your son's teachers can take a look at blindscience.org, the NFB's
science information site.  In the biology section, you will find
links to already created tactile diagrams which might be helpful for
your
son.<http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/Biology.asp?SnID=1665175441>http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/Biology.asp?SnID=1665175441

Carol

Carol Castellano