[blindkid] on the subject of perspective

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 04:13:25 UTC 2011

Absolutely.
But how nice that around 6:15 the researcher guy acknowledges that science
misunderstood vision and praises tactile input rather than just deciding
Ezra is some miraculous fluke.  Perhaps he can be courted to help
demonstrate that braille *is* just as valid as using your eyes to read :-)

Holly

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Carol Castellano <blindchildren at verizon.net