[blindkid] Seedlings Book Angel Program - 2 free books

Dawn Swarthout seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 18 16:57:38 UTC 2011

January 14, 2011

Seedlings Braille Books for Children’s 2011 Book Angel Program
Register Your V-I Child to Receive 2 Free Books!

 We are very pleased to announce that Seedlings' Book Angel Program is back
again this year thanks to the generosity of our wonderful supporters, people
who understand the importance and power of reading and who want to share the
gift of reading with blind children.

This program has been a huge success, bringing much joy to young braille
readers. The children love receiving two free books that they can read and
re-read to their heart's content.

This is also a great way to introduce braille to V-I toddlers and preschoolers
who may become braille readers. Just sign them up for some of our
Print-and-Braille books, and they will be able to enjoy reading time with their
sighted parents and siblings while picking up some important pre-reading skills.

The Book Angel Program is open to visually-impaired children who live in the US.
and Canada. Book Angel orders will be filled when your child's name is selected,
and as time and materials allow. The books will be shipped "Free Matter for the
Blind."

To register simply fill out our online form by clicking this link:
http://www.seedlings.org/special.php and then on "Book Angel Program."
You can also use the registration form in the 2011 Seedlings Catalog and fax it
to: 734-427-8552 or mail it to: Seedlings, PO Box 51924, Livonia, MI 48151-5924.
Please let us know if you would like us to send you our catalog with over 1,100
book titles.

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is a non-profit organization providing
low-cost braille books for blind children.

Seedlings Braille Books for Children
14151 Farmington Rd.
Livonia, MI 48154
www.seedlings.org