[blindkid] HAPPY DANCE! National Convention Orlando Many Years to Come

Sarah & Brandon lanesims at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:36:49 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: blindkid-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindkid-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of blindkid-request at nfbnet.org
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 11:00 AM
I think Orlando sounds like a really fun place to have National Convention
and I think it's even better that the Florida folks are so active and
excited about Convention being there for many years.

As someone coming from the northwest - I'm so disappointed to hear that the
trip to Convention will be such a big one for us for many years to come.  It
will probably restrict our ability to go very often (so far we've tried to
go every two years).

Not to put a damper on the happiness, but just had to say something for
those of us who are on the opposite side of the country!

Sarah, mother of Emilia, residing in Idaho.