[blindkid] Audio Descriptions in Disney World

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:54:32 UTC 2011

I heard about it.I have heard a lot of good things about it. . I am really
looking forward to going to Disney World in 2013 ;)  (we didn't do any parks
besides Seaworld this year)

It really means a lot when  business sees the value from all its visitors.
Its good business.

I have heard a lot of good things about it too.  Disney Land just got it
this week I believe.

I am sure when they realize the benefit your PBS station will turn it back
on.  Maybe have Kendra and other kids write letters in braille (attaching it
in a print too ) to the pbs station. Carol mentioned they did something like
that in NJ with the state legislator.

--
--Penny