[blindkid] Toothpaste on Toothbrush

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Jul 14 13:18:45 UTC 2011

One alternative which I don't think has been mentioned is using tooth powder instead. It is a powder (as the name might imply, LOL) so nowhere nearly as sticky. There are homemade "recipes" for it but it is also commercially available from companies large and small including Colgate. At least one brand I found with a google search also offers it with fluoride (if that is a concern). If I'm not mistaken, tooth powders pre-date tooth paste actually. I think they've been in use for a couple hundred years so it isn't some crazy new idea. Might be worth a shot...

Richard