[blindkid] Bind Mice Mart Info

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sun Jul 24 02:51:29 UTC 2011

It does say that the mart is closed, but the vault is intact, up, and running.

Click the link on the bottom of that same page or use the direct link below,

HOWEVER, on a Mac, use only Safari for the browser.

http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.html

If you use Firefox or Google Chrome on your Mac, you'll get a blank page on the above link (the vault).

It is a known issue and I have confirmed this with the page's owner. At least for now, use Safari and you're good to go.
He has not indicated if he plans to address this issue but I would not expect him to until the site is reworked.

I have just reconfirmed this on a MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.8 and current versions of all three browsers.

Richard