[blindkid] how do you teach a child to say yes?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Jul 28 17:07:17 UTC 2011

Yeah, I'm familiar with the term.  Twins are 9 and on the autism spectrum.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy