[blindkid] Large Print music

Holly Baker Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:08:11 UTC 2011

I appreciate the thought but unfortunately today was the last day of lessons
until school start, it was just a short summer intro.

To be fair, the music teacher is great and she wants to be helpful, she just
doesn't know a better way to do things.  I'm sure she'll be receptive to any
ideas I can come up with :-)

Holly