[blindkid] WOW!!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Jun 5 19:21:48 UTC 2011

Dear Rosina and Listers,

Thank you again for writing about your family for Future Reflections.  I'm
so pleased that we could share your story with others.  I'm currently
planning the Summer 2011 issue, and I welcome article ideas from all on this
list.  Please feel free to contact me with your suggestions and with any
feedback you may have on Future Reflections.  What topics would you like the
magazine to cover?  What kinds of articles do you find most and least
helpful?  This is your magazine, and your input is invaluable!

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net
773-631-1093