[blindkid] Lockers &

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:27:02 UTC 2011

Here the school changes the locker so that it can accommodate a hanging
lock.  David uses a key lock.  He likes the key better than a combination.
We were able to get a set of locks that used the same key so that he could
have one key for his hall, band and gym lockers.  We left a spare key at the
school in case he forgot his personal key.

Sally Thomas