[blindkid] Lockers &

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Jun 9 12:16:14 UTC 2011

It is always interesting to hear the issues that come up for other kids in different age ranges, like the locks. I don't think that will come up for a couple of years for us-- what grade did this come up for others? I'm thinking they start in 5th grade at my daughter's school. I had never even thought of the lock issue

I like he braille lock idea. Just out of curiosity, where does one find a braille combination lock? A quick web search didn't produce much when I looked.

Richard