[blindkid] Introducing the Nabs high school committee!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:55:23 UTC 2011

Hi Parents,
 if you know a student  who is interested in the  nabs high school committee,
 pleas have that person contact Bre Brown at Jesusfreak262 at gmail.com,
to confirm attendence at  this first planning meeting.
 call-in information will be given to those participants no later than
friday  evening.
 Also, a nabs board member (most logically  a member of the membership
committee will be on hand as an advisor on allHigh school committee
calls, to guide the group.

 should you have any further questions  regarding this committee.  I
will be mroe than happy to answer them and/or direct them   where they
need to go at present.

 Best,
  Darian Smith, membership committee chair, National Association of
Blind Students