[blindkid] PBS Station Frustration

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:47:42 UTC 2011

Richard,

I still haven't gotten it to work on my end. I have shows that are label dvs
and I thought I turned it on at my cable box. Still nothing. I think one of
the biggest issues with dvs is there is NO standard yet. Close captioning
has had a standard for years.

Are you going to the convention Richard? Maybe we can talk about it.
Regardless I am really interested and I imagine we can figure it out LOL.
When we get it all figured out maybe we can write something up for other
parents.

I have found that when the transition to digital happened that
many channels lost the way the used to do it and there is a lot of
confusion.

--
--Penny